Saturday, February 3, 2007

My name is Patty VanHuis-Cox. I am a fiber artist. I have two children who keep me quite busy with school and after school activities. Patrick is 8 and Madelyn is 5. My husband Steve works crazy hours so I am a stay at home mom. My resolution this year is to actually start sending my work in to shows and answering challenges. I have decided this is the year I am going to go for it. I am sick of sitting on the sidelines with my art and actually throw it out there for the world to see. I hope it will inspire others to do the same. The worst that can happen is that it truly sucks but at least I am giving it my all and enjoying the process along the way.
Look forward to hearing from others doing the same. I have to get my kids breakfast so I will sign off for now.
Thanks
Patty

No comments: