Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Madelyn has been busy

I was showing my daughter something on my blog, when she noticed that I had posted her turkey picture. She was very excited that she had 4 "hits"!! So she has been on a creative streak and I have been cleaning up after her. I am so excited that one of my kids loves art!


Here is a part of the mess that created the following pictures


She was having so much fun playing with her ink pad.


She actually stamped the lid to the stamp pad and then slid it across the paper to create the blue piece.




This piece is a necklace that she made for me. It's a snowman made out of paper and she used the craft lace for a chain.



But this piece blew my mind! It is so well thought out, great colors and composition. I think this will have to be framed.



My photography skills are not doing this piece justice. And she painted it on poster board so it is curling up.

1 comment:

Rice said...

This is just fantastic. I do love the painting. Please tell Madelyn to keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more. : )