Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fabulous Fakes Challenge



Here is my latest challenge for our ATC group. I did a faux stained glass window. It turned out so much better than expected. I had other ideas but this one seemed to come together on its own. I am not as productive as I would like to be lately. My MIL is staying with us and we are helping her put together a memorial service for my FIL who passed away last November. Kids are finishing up school so lots of loose ends to be finished. Start and end of school is always crazy business. I am off for the summer as the preschool ended last week. Woo-hoo! Fun but exhausting.
Anyway, this was created with vellum paper, markers and puffy paint. I love how this turned out! And for the first time in months, it's not blue in case you hadn't noticed. LOL
Check out the rest of our challenge pieces here at http://artsinthecards.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

kathy said...

Really cool, Patty. I love it. The start of summer probably doesn't guarantee you any more creative time does it? Darn.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog