Saturday, December 4, 2010

Typography



Our latest ATC trade was called Typography. We had to incorporate type or letters in any way, shape or form. Of course I immediately decided to use PCOX for my project. It was perfect!

I used watercolor paper and stamped the letters with embossing liquid for the p's and o's and then sprinkled on glitter emobssing powder. Once it was dry, I hit it with a heat gun. The sparkles stayed! Then I stamped c's for the eyes in the peacock feathers and x's were used to create the feet. I painted the feathers with metallic acrylic paints and drew in final details with a black pen. Some of the glitter went on the feet so I am just saying it was nail polish! LOL

3 comments:

kathy said...

How very clever you are...pcox...peacock!!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

The very reasonable priced Christian Louboutin Lace Bootie not only look good, it is very comfortable.

pcoxdesign said...

Thanks Kathy! It seemed like a natural fit for the theme!