I am posting some more fiber postcards. The first one is called Bubbles. I was filling a pot with water to cook some pasta and noticed this really cool pattern. So I decided to try and create it in fabric and beads. Not really what I wanted but the final outcome was pretty cool.
The next three are a series created from hand dyed fabric. Finally had a nice day outside so I decided to pull out my sun printing dyes and create abstract flowers. Wasn't as happy with the results but . . . .
The last one was another experiment in textiva, free motion sewing, fabric sheets and beads to create a sea and sand kind of motif. I liked it a lot and think it might be a bigger project in the future.
Have a great day